Days Inn Sacramento Downtown

Check Sacramento Hotel Deals

Days Inn Sacramento Downtown Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Try Next Door....... Jun 05, 2009
Brett and I ended up staying one more night in Sacramento before we were flying out to Taiwan so we figured we would try another one near the downtown pet friendly hotels we stayed at with my Mom. We didn't want to spend a lot on a room and basically were getting in late and just needed a place to crash.

Of the three downtown motels I stayed in recently, this was my least favorite. Our room actually looked to the parking lot of Best Western which was rather funny and made me actually long to be next door. LOL.

There was a fridge and microwave in this one but that is pretty much where the similarities ended. The bed was rather uncomfortable and the grounds were loud. We could hear our neighbors along with everything going on next door.

They had free wifi but the signal was pretty pathetic and I think dial up might have gone faster.

I cannot comment on the amenities available as we got in around midnight and were up and out early. We did try to get breakfast but because Brett went in 15 minutes before they were ending, nothing was really still out so we just were able to eat waffles and that was it.

If I went back to the downtown Sac area and needed a cheap room, I would definitely go next door to the Best Western!
Days Inn
Our bed
Table and chair
Sink area

Days Inn Sacramento Downtown Overview

Located off Interstate 5 less than a mile from downtown Sacramento, the Days Inn Downtown Sacramento is near many area attractions including the California State Capitol, the ARCO Arena, Park Plaza, the California Railroad Museum, the Sacramento Convention Center, Discovery Park, Old Sacramento, California State University Sacramento, Cal Expo, Sutter’s Fort State Park and the Sacramento River. Located near the city center, the Days Inn Downtown Sacramento is easily accessible from area highways and only nine miles from the Sacramento International Airport. The hotel also offers a free airport shuttle service for guests.

The well-equipped guest rooms at the Days Inn Downtown Sacramento have several amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, cable TV, complimentary HBO, and exterior room entrances.

Serving business and leisure travelers, the Days Inn Downtown Sacramento has many amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, complimentary Continental breakfast, free parking, a safety deposit box and many others. There are also several restaurants and shopping centers within a mile of the property. Pets are not allowed at this location, and minimum check-in age is 21.

Days Inn Sacramento Downtown Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor