Days Inn Lebanon (Missouri)

Average rate: $53 - Hotel class: 2 stars
2071 w elm street, Lebanon, MO, USA

Days Inn Lebanon (Missouri) Rates and Deals

Days Inn Lebanon (Missouri) Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Budget Motel in the Middle of Missouri Jan 05, 2012
We stayed in this Days Inn for two nights. This motel is definitely showing some age. Dingy room fixtures and worn carpets. The bed sleeps decent, though. Kind of run-of-the-mill budget motel bed, but at least it wasn't hard as a rock. The shower was a typical motel shower, but it did have good water pressure. And, being 100 degrees outside, the air conditioner worked well, too. The door was pretty tricky to open. The keypad would flash green, but I would have to turn it up, turn it down and jiggle it before the door would open. A little frustrating!

Although we didn't use it, there was a pretty nice pool. (At least it looked that way). I would suggest to request a room away from 'Becky's Bar', that is attached to the motel. Karaoke got pretty rowdy on Friday night.

A continental breakfast is offered, but don't expect a full meal. Two kinds of cereal (Honey Nut Cheerios and Raisin Bran) in a dispenser; bread for toast, and packaged pastries. That's it.

When we arrived at the Days Inn, I was asleep, so I'm not 100% sure where it's located. I do know it's on Interstate 44 and it's on a frontage road, further down than the Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn right off the interstate. It's also past a truckstop.

Overall, this was a plain jane budget motel, only meant to be used for evening slumber. Smoking rooms are available (my sister and her boyfriend stayed in one of those) and I noticed that pets are allowed, for a nominal fee.

Days Inn Lebanon (Missouri) Overview

*Easy Access of I-44 exit 127 *Located on historic Route 66 *Located conveniently between Springfield and Ft Leonard Wood *Free Hi-Speed Internet *Free Continental Breakfast *Coffeemaker in all rooms *Microwave and refrigerator available on request *Ample bus and RV parking free for all guests *Lake of the Ozarks 25 miles *Bennett Springs 12 miles *Ft Leonard Wood 30 miles

Days Inn Amenities

• Kitchenette
  • Microwave
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)

Related Travel Blogs About Days Inn Lebanon (Missouri)

You Wanna Go?
At lunch, my sister informed me that she and her boyfriend were heading to Missouri for the weekend to visit some friends.  And, she invited me along if I wanted to go.  I debated all after…Days Inn in Lebanon, Missouri, our destination.  I had fallen asleep at some point.  I just couldn…

Check Days Inn Rates and Deals