Days Inn Duarte

Days Inn Duarte Rates and Deals

Days Inn Duarte Reviews

dazzll dazzll
Unfortunate charge and claim Oct 21, 2011
Originally I was generous with forgiving things that were not up to par BECAUSE THEY WERE FRIENDLY and seemed accommodating. THEN upon returning home I found a $150.00 charge for the free night from award points in addition to the $87.99 charge for the other night. Upon questioning this charge I was told by my rewards account people they had accused me of smoking in the room WHICH WAS UNTRUE. I stated I have never smoked in my life. They said it must have been something else I was smoking like marijuana. I was really insulted then. I would not ask for a non smoking room if I was going to smoke. And why wouldn't the smoke alarm have gone off? This is a mistake and they refuse to back down.

There was a parade in front of the hotel the day I was to leave and had to stay an extra 2 hours because the street was closed off, instead of leaving at 7am I chose to wait. they said there would be no charge. I guess this was a way of getting the extra money I do not know what they thought but they got paid by the award points and an extra $150.00.

I had stayed at this hotel many times when it was owned by someone else and found it adequate. But this incident assures I will never stay there again. In fact I may take them to small claims court. There are other places to stay in town and I suggest you choose another place. If you do stay here make them walk through the room with you when you leave so they cannot charge you after you leave for something they think has happened.

Days Inn Duarte Overview

Days Inn Near City Of Hope is located in Duarte, close to Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area and Azusa Greens Country Club. Additional area points of interest include Northside Park and Esther Snyder Community Center.

Hotel Features.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Days Inn Near City Of Hope features coffee in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a microwave in the lobby. High-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk. Guest parking is complimentary. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.

All guestrooms at Days Inn Near City Of Hope feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Cable television is provided.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Days Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Vending Machines