Days Inn Downtown/Riverwalk

Days Inn Downtown/Riverwalk Rates and Deals

Days Inn Downtown/Riverwalk San Antonio Reviews

ola3rd ola3rd
NASTY NASTY PLACE/ CRIME SCENE May 19, 2014
This one definitely goes into the history books of my travel horrors!!! One of the nastiest & sketchiest places, Ive had the unfortunate chance of ever staying in. Due to some unforeseen & misfortune circumstances, we were forced to book this hotel last minute in San Antonio; through absolutely no free willing choice of our own. Unfortunately, it turned out that the weekend we were there was when they were holding the "Fiesta" special event and pretty much every single place in the city was completely booked up.

It eats me up every time I think about it; that we had to pay $120 for this DISGUSTING place!!! This will forever be a lifelong regret of mine, that we agree to spend the night here. Its too bad that I forgot to take pictures, which is quite telling since I never ever forget to take pix. But I guess it goes to show how desperate I was to get tha hell outta this place! There was a huge pool of blood on the floor, we reported this. The front desk guy just apologized but ofcourse nothing was done. Everything in the room was not only oudated, but downright gross. I wore my jacket to sleep and slept ontop of the sheets... and even after that felt like I may have contracted scabies or somthn sketchy. Room was beyond dirty; Lord only knows since when last it had been cleaned. I felt dirtier after I took a shower in the sketchy bathroom, how is this possible? Sketchy neighborhood in the middle of nowhere; even though it is supposedly downtown. Cab drivers didn't even know how to get there!

Front desk asked us to call back later to speak with the manager to try to get our money back; since it was clearly obvious someone was MURDERED in the room due to the pool of blood. I dint even bother, because I knew it would be a bunch of bs and nothing would happen.

Ppl do NOT stay at this place; even if you are low-budget and don't care!!! Trust me, this place needs to be torn down and re-built. Don't say you have not been warned!
Nair2011 Nair2011
Affordable clean stay @ San Antonio May 21, 2011
This Days Inn in San Antonio is on I10 and close to the Medical Center Area of San Antonio. On the way back to Monterrey, Mexico, we checked in to Days Inn on our lastnight of 2 weeks road trip.

This hotel is clean and comfortable for a night stay. Bed is good. Breakfast though mentioned continental, not much of variety. Only Corn flakes, fruits and milk.

Being on I10 this hotel is recommended for the roadtrip travellers especially who want to cross the Mexico border. This hotel is also close to Sanantonio downtown. After checked in here we had been to riverwalk to have good dinner.

This hotel has accepted the travel coupon and priced at 49.95 for two after discount..

Days Inn Downtown/Riverwalk Overview

Location
This property is located off Interstate 35, approximately 2.1 km south of the Mexican Market Square/El Mercado and 4 km from the Riverwalk, the Alamo, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, La Villita and the Institute of Texan Cultures. Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World of Texas, The San Antonio Zoo, AT&T Center, Kelly USA, Lackland Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston, Camp Stanley, Camp Bullis, The Historical Missions, Brackenridge Park, Splashtown Water Park and Toyota are less than a 20
Facilities
Renovated in 2010, the city hotel offers 90 rooms in total and facilities include a guest laundry service, a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, breakfast room, free high-speed wireless Internet access, with unlimited domestic long-distance and free local calls as well as competitive corporate rates. It also features over 118 m² of meeting space and a car park.
Rooms
The guest rooms feature either 1 king-size bed with a twin size sofa bed that pulls out or 2 double beds. Further facilities include a ironing set, coffee maker, hairdryer, free high-speed wireless Internet access, satellite/cable TV with expanded cable including HBO and a direct dial telephone with free local calls and unlimited domestic long-distance calls. An en suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, safe and alarm clock radio, and individually regulated air conditioning also feature in all rooms as standard. Additional bathroom toiletries and towels are available upon request at the front desk.
Sports/Entertainment
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. The swimming pool is open for limited hours during the day and weather permitting.
Meals
A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served down in the breakfast room seven days a week.
Payment
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, VISA and some debit cards are accepted as methods of payment.
Misc.
Check-in is from 3 pm and check-out is before 11 am. Pet policy is USD 25 per pet per day (non-refundable).
How to get there
From the airport: take 281 South to IH 35 South/Exit 154-B Upper Level. At the lights, turn left and go under the expressway. Continue straight until seeing the hotel sign.

Days Inn Downtown/Riverwalk Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower