Days Inn Delta Utah

Days Inn Delta Utah Rates and Deals

Days Inn Delta Utah Reviews

BASAIC BASAIC
Adequate; But Not Staying Here Again Aug 19, 2017
$84 with a discount as of August 2017 (prices vary due to weekend/weekday, season, special events and other factors). There are not that many options to choose from for lodging in Delta. I spotted Rancher’s not too far from the museums but it was an old motel style place and although it looked okay I wanted something better. I decided to drive to the other end of town and stay at the Days Inn. I have a rewards card for them so I would get points and I figured it would be the nicest place in town. It looked pretty nice on the outside with a nice outdoor pool and hot tub, and they would serve a continental style breakfast the next morning. My room looked pretty nice too with a few extras like a small refrigerator and a microwave; but frankly I expected better for the price. The bed was adequate and I slept fairly well. The people were not that friendly and I did not feel they appreciated my business. The breakfast the next morning had a limited number of options. Cleanliness was very good and the motel is conveniently located on the edge of town. Next time I am in Delta, however, I will try the Budget Inn instead.
Days Inn, Delta, Utah
Outdoor Pool
My Room
My Room

Days Inn Delta Utah Overview

Delta, established in 1906, claims the widest main street in Utah, claiming Highway 6 & 50 as Main Street, and it is the eastern gateway to the Great Basin National Park. The Great Basin Museum houses some excellent rock and fossil displays and articles from Delta's early history. Try boating and waterskiing at nearby Gunnison Bend Reservoir or visit Clear Lake Waterfowl Refuge, which abounds in all types of birds. Hike up to the Great Stone Face. The pet friendly Days Inn welcomes you with a heated seasonal outdoor Pool, a complimentary DayBreak Continental Breakfast and each room is equipped with a Coffee maker, Iron and Ironing Board, alarm clock radio and Refrigerator.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 2 kms to city centre.

Days Inn Delta Utah Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor