Days Inn & Conference Center

Days Inn & Conference Center Rates and Deals

Days Inn & Conference Center Branford Reviews

furiousfowl furiousf…
DAYS INN at Branford,CT Sep 16, 2008
I stopped at this DAYS INN after my 3 day trip thru the new england state's and after checking out the lighthouses, It was a perfect place to stay as It was close to Bridgeport,CT as I was to catch the train the Yankee stadium for a game the next day. This days inn was one of the best I been to on this 3 day trip. I was impressed with the easy access to the wifi and was online in no time. the room was very clean and the bathroom was stocked and clean as well. It's near a few places to eat, one a diner that is across the street and a dinner/dance restuarant right next to the hotel.

I was very impressed with the staff and the actual continental breakfast, plenty to chose from. If I was in the area again I would go back. I didnt have plans to stop at this days inn, but the travel guide i had, had a great coupon for the hotel and I used it. I am very impressed with all the DAYS INN's I have slept at over the past 8 years. I ghave never had a bad stay at DAYS INN and will always stop when i am near one.

Days Inn & Conference Center Overview

The Days Inn And Conference Center Branford is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Branford (CT).The Days Inn And Conference Center Branford boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Room amenities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, television. This Branford (CT) accommodation features on-site facilities such as 24hr room service, meeting facilities, business center. The hotel offers outdoor pool to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests. Being one of the good quality hotels in Branford (CT), guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. To make your booking at the Days Inn And Conference Center Branford Branford (CT), please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Days Inn & Conference Center Amenities

• Casino
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor