Days Inn Carlsbad

Days Inn Carlsbad Rates and Deals

Days Inn Carlsbad Reviews

denisew1955 denisew1…
If you're not a smoker, look elsewhere Jun 20, 2009
I reserved my room online 3 or 4 weeks ahead of time for a one night stay on 6/18/09 - a queen non-smoking room - and when I checked in, the first thing I have health problems and am allergic to smoke but they said there was nothing they could do because they were booked. The manager offered to put a fogger in the room which they say they do everyday anyway. The manager was so unbelievably rude and unapologetic saying it was NOT their fault--that it is the way "Days Inn" schedules the reservations and even though my paperwork said "non-smoking" and was reserved with a credit card, they would not give us a credit or do anything except try to help us find another motel at 9pm so we stayed despite their inhospitable attitude. This is a small city with a major attraction so these motel people can pretty much do what ever they want without worry because they stay booked which doesn't leave much choice for us travelers. I would NOT EVER RECOMMEND THIS MOTEL TO ANYONE, unless you are a smoker and can stand the smell!!! I would also advise that if you are not traveling in an RV and staying in a RV place, you better be prepared to get stuck with whatever you get stuck with.
X_Drive says:
What a shame. We stayed at this motel last spring and it was so different. You can see my review. I hope this was your lowest point and everything from that is so much better!! :D
Posted on: Jun 20, 2009
X_Drive X_Drive
I'd give 3 1/2 stars if I could. Apr 14, 2008
The Days Inn Motel in Carlsbad is on the south end of town and only about twenty five miles from Carlsbad Caverns. A nice clean facility of about 50 rooms, with all of the amenities you have come to expect in a modern motel. This hotel had an indoor pool and spa. Our room also had a small refrigerator with small freezer, a small microwave, something we are finding in more and more places now, especially if they are three star. They offered an expanded continental breakfast in the morning. The staff was friendly and very helpful.
jennjeff1 says:
Thanks for the write-up Roger! I was going to stay here when visiting the Carlsbad Caverns myself, although I did not make the trip in 2004 from San Angelo, TX due to a bad hangover! Good to know I slected a good hotel in the Caverns area. ;-)
Posted on: Jun 23, 2008

Days Inn Carlsbad Overview

The Days Inn Carlsbad is just within minutes from a host of popular attractions. Among these are the Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Carlsbad Caverns, Pecos River, Living Desert Zoo and the Garden State Park. Pasta Cafe and Lucy's Mexicali are among the dining locations in the area.

All guest rooms at the Days Inn Carlsbad are outfitted with essential amenities. These include cable televisions, ironing facilities, hair dryers, modem lines and telephones with free local calls. Coffee makers, refrigerators and microwave ovens are also included. Accommodations for the physically-challenged are likewise available.

The Days Inn Carlsbad features an indoor heated swimming pool and a spacious parking space. This pet-friendly accommodation also offers coin-operated laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, a safe-deposit box and a business center. Complimentary amenities include a Continental breakfast, high-speed Internet access and airport shuttle services.

Days Inn Amenities

• Garden
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor