Days Inn Binghamton

Check Binghamton Hotel Deals

Days Inn Binghamton Reviews

cvfd_41 cvfd_41
Nov 07, 2007
My boys and I recently stayed at the Days Inn in Binghamton NY while we were in town for a family dinner. I chose the Days Inn for a few of reasons: an indoor pool,free internet service, breakfast, and they accepted pets. When I called to book my reservation I asked if I needed to bring any papers for the dog. I was told that they no longer accepted pets. I explained that my sons dog was not a pet, he is a service dog. I was then told that they have a policy against animals in the hotel. I could have argued ADA regulation but just decided to leave the dog at home. My son was looking forward to swimming do I went ahead and booked. I was not impressed with what I saw when we arrived but we were running late. The lobby was dingy, the wallpaper was old and stained, and the place just felt dirty. Our room at least was clean and seemed to have been recently done over so we dropped off out luggage and headed out. When we arrived back at the hotel the boys were excited about swimming so they changed and we went off in search of the pool only to find that it had been closed for two years. Try explaining this to a child, especially one with a developmental age of four? It was not pleasant. when my 15 year old decided to use his laptop we found that the "free high speed internet" was on an old desktop in the lobby. We ended up watching TV. At about 9:30 I took the boys down to breakfast. What a joke! The juice machine was broken, a few stale donuts and bagels were set out and the waffle station was filthy. The room was dirty and there were flies everywhere. I took the kids out to eat. When I complained I was told that as far as the pool and the pets went, I should have booked from the Days "Offical" site. I wrote a letter to both the hotel and Days Corperate. Corperate applogized but said that the hotel was not actually owned by Days. A few days ago I got a letter of appology from the hotel. They are offering me 20% off of my next stay. No thank you! I won't make that mistake again.
Breakfast at the Binghamton Day Inn
Waffles anyone?

Days Inn Binghamton Overview

The Days Inn Binghamton is located in the downtown area and is near several points of interest. Among these are the Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena, NYSEG Stadium, Ross Park Zoo and the Discovery Center. Little Venice, Flashbacks and other restaurants are just a few miles away from the property.

All guest rooms at the Days Inn Binghamton are outfitted with modern amenities. These include cable televisions, ironing facilities, alarm clocks, coffee makers and telephones with free local calls. Microwave ovens and refrigerators are available upon request.

This three-storey facility has six function rooms that can be used for banquets and conferences. The Days Inn Binghamton also features a swimming pool, a 24-hour front desk, vending machines and an outdoor parking space. Complimentary amenities include a Daybreak breakfast and high-speed wireless Internet access.

Days Inn Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Ballroom
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Bathtub/Shower Combination
  • Pool Indoor
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Days Inn Binghamton

Beautiful Southern Tier of New York
We left late (10 AM) for once, after a very good made-to-order, fresh, hot breakfast.  The only thing negative about it:  the coffee was meh!  Staying at a Clarion Hotel sounded like a…Binghamton and the Days Inn we will call home for tonight.  Once again, reality reared its head.  The place…

Check Binghamton Hotel Deals