Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown

Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown Rates and Deals

Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown Reviews

jwe42 jwe42
Gets the Job Done Jan 24, 2011
I've stayed at this hotel twice now. It's close to the places I've wanted to visit, and it is relatively inexpensive. We were able to walk to the aquarium, the coke factory, and, most importantly, the tabernacle, which is where the concerts we attended were held. It's not world class and certainly not for those who live luxuriously, but it's a great place for people looking for value in the midtown area.
Jennyrac Jennyrac
OK Hotel in Downtown Jan 14, 2010
I stayed there for a conference in June of 2004. My colleague picked the hotel. The hotel itself looks better than it was shown on Internet pictures. I think we paid over $100 a night but it is just a very basic hotel in downtown. The swimming pool was very nice, it is a plus. It is about 30 minutes walk to the conference center, which was quite far considering the fact that we walked in 90s F every day. I had fever and could not talk for several weeks due to some virus I caught from the trip. My sickness resulting from the trip might sound irrelevant to the hotel itself, but who knows where I caught the virus since I stayed in the hotel every day and had breakfast there. If I ever go to a conference again in downtown Atlanta, I will stay at a place much closer to the conference center.

Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown Overview

The Days Inn Downtown Atlanta is located centrally in the business district of downtown Atlanta. Many area attractions are within walking distance, including the Centennial Olympic Park, the World of Coca-Cola, the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center and the Georgia World Congress Center. Across the street, guests will find the Atlanta Market Center for close-by shopping. Turner Field, Underground Atlanta, and the Georgia Dome are only minutes away. The hotel features amenities, such as a restaurant, outdoor pool, fitness area, and meeting space. The Days Inn Downtown Atlanta offers guests parking at a nominal fee, and is less than two blocks from an Atlanta rapid transit station. The hotel is approximately 11 miles from the Hartsfield International Airport.

Guests will find room amenities at The Days Inn Downtown Atlanta, including coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, televisions, in-room safes, and wireless Internet. Select rooms feature refrigerators and balconies.

Centrally situated in downtown Atlanta, The Days Inn Downtown Atlanta is convenient to area attractions, entertainment and shopping, many of which are within walking distance.

Days Inn Atlanta - Downtown Amenities

• Direct dial phone
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower