Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie

Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie Rates and Deals

Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Excellent!! Couldn't be better! Apr 25, 2009
This hotel is why I LOVE Days Inn hotels. Although the name for this hotel is Days Hotel (for some strange reason), it is a part of the same chain. It was $20 more expensive than your regular Days Inn, but well worth it.

Originally I wanted to stay in a hostel in New Orleans for the Jazz Fest because I was traveling by myself and wanted to meet people, but I decided very late about booking and I couldn't find a place in none of the hostels in the city anymore. Then, I went for my obvious second option. A Days Inn. From all hotels in the area, this was the one that was closer to the Fest area (10 min drive), in an easy to find location, just by the I-10 highway.

My room was in the second floor, and one of the elevators was not working, but no big deal. The room was flawless. Nice, larger than usual for a 1-bed, clean, non-smelly and with a nice sofa and desk. The first thing I checked was internet. Easy connection and fast. Great. Then I checked the bathroom. Nice and conveniently sized. The toilet made a funny noise when you pulled the chain, though. At first I didn't know where it came from and thought it was some sort of fire alarm haha. It didn't bother me, as it went away in a few minutes lol.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, I would fully recommend it to anyone planning to go to New Orleans. It's away from the busy downtown area, but not so much that it'll take you a lot of time to go there when you like.
Front view
Hotel sign
The bed and sofa
TV and desk

Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie Overview

The Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie is situated within a short walk to the town centre and features a golf course, a 24 hour business centre and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers tennis courts, free Wi-Fi and a fitness centre as well as conference room(s), meeting rooms and a sauna.

Less than 10 minutes drive away are some great tourist destinations such as the Beth Israel Synagogue and Huey P. Long Bridge, and conveniently there is complimentary parking available at the Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie should you need it. For an easy and effortless check-in and departure experience, take advantage of the Days Hotel New Orleans Metairie's express check-in/check-out feature which minimises the usual hassles letting you get on with your holiday. Greer Field at Turchin Stadium, H. Sophie Newcomb Memorial College and Odd Fellows Rest Cemetery can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Fourth Church of Christ Scientist, Audubon Zoo and Camellia Grill Restaurant are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel.

Days Hotel New Orleans Amenities

• Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower