Davitino's Italian Restaurant

8820 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH, USA

Davitino's Italian Restaurant Mentor Reviews

DAO DAO
Complete Disappointment Feb 11, 2017
One of my relatives invited my mother and me to dine here. We wish they hadn’t. The second we walked in we thought the place was odd at best. It was decorated in the most boring and generic manner possible. It was dark and a bit off putting. Service was ok, but the food was poor. The first thing that arrived was a small salad that looked completely amateurish. It looked like the sort of salad I used to see in school as a child. It was small and fairly bland.

I then ordered the Pollo Bianco. The menu describes this as "Chicken Breast sautéed with fresh mushrooms in a white wine, lemon and garlic sauce. Served with a side of SPAGHETTI topped with olive oil and Davitino's Italian seasoning.” Please look at my photos and see if you see that side of spaghetti. Yep me either. My chicken has a sour taste to it. Lots of lemon, no garlic and possibly some really rubbish wine.

This family owned restaurant used to be in another location for year and had good reviews. I have a feeling the kids are in charge and do not have culinary, decoration, lighting or great customer service skills.

Well worth avoiding.