Davis Motel

Check North Lima Hotel Deals

Davis Motel North Lima Reviews

tour_guy tour_guy
Very decent and simple motel Jun 12, 2016
Davis Motel is one of the nicest motels that I have stayed and just for about $45/night that I paid it really beats the quality compared to few other motels I have stayed in the past. I booked this hotel through Expedia based on some excellent reviews on the TripAdvisor and it was regrettable!

The motel is located south of Youngstown, OH and in the city of North Lima along the major expressway which made it easy for a night stopover during a long road trip.

The motel is just one story building making it easy to park the car in front of the room to load/off load stuffs. The interesting aspect of the motel is the front desk staff that I met who was an elderly woman/senior citizen working actively checking in the guests with smile. She was friendly and gave an little intro about the motel and the location. :Looks like she is been working on that motel for decade or two which really surprised me!

The motel is nothing fancy, but it had a cleaner room, nicer bed, clean sheets and towels, well kept bathroom and also had extra amenities such as microwave and a mini fridge, which some motels normally do not provide or charge extra. The room does not have coffee machines, however, the lobby area has the complimentary brewed coffee.

There is a restaurant, gas station, McDonald's just by the hotel and even the motel lobby has soda, water and other stuff that can be purchased.

The only problem I felt was the noise from the heating system which was bothering me little, however, it did not disturb my sleep after a long drive.

Overall, the motel was good value for money and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for decent room for a night or two around Youngstown/Lima area.
Davis Motel - Entrance
Davis Motel - Artifacts display in…
Davis Motel - Artifacts display in…
Davis Motel - Room entrance and pa…

Check North Lima Hotel Deals