David Livingstone Safari Lodge

David Livingstone Safari Lodge Rates and Deals

David Livingstone Safari Lodge Reviews

kpva33 kpva33
Incredible, personal service! Jun 09, 2010
This is a beautiful lodge with great service. It's rather expensive, but if you can put up the money, you'll have a great experience. As they prepared the room, they gave us delicious iced tea, which was much needed after a day of traveling.

The people were extremely helpful- they negotiated my multiple entry Zimbabwe visa on my behalf, at no cost, and then they came and picked me up at the border when I was deathly ill after being in Zimbabwe. Then the next day everyone checked up on me to see that I was feeling better. It's the service that makes this hotel spectacular, for sure!

The Lodge is off of a dirt road and it can be very easy to miss. Look carefully for signs shaped like hands, and don't be intimidated if there seems to be no road. Breakfast is included and is delicious. Situated right on the Zambezi river; you are bound to have a beautiful view.
View from our open patio
View from around the Lodge
Sunset on the Zambezi River

David Livingstone Safari Lodge Overview

Housed in Colonial style structure, this lodge offers pure natural luxury with Victoria Falls as the perfect backdrop. The well-appointed rooms and loft suites provide comfortable stay. The in-house restaurant serves a wide range of delicacies traditional ones to mouth-watering Afro-Arabian fusion dishes.

Check David Livingstone Safari Lodge Rates and Deals