David Johansen

Copenhagen Airport, Copenhagen, Denmark
David Johansen - cod, poached egg, beetroot, horse radish and mustard
David Johansen - cured veal with pickle onions
David Johansen - smoke scallops with radish
David Johansen - Red berries, mousse, pearls of gel and meringue
David Johansen - Young rooster, langoustine,ham, carrot, peas,and warm mayonnaise
David Johansen - the pop up restaurant inside Copenhagen airport
David Johansen - David Johansen story

David Johansen Copenhagen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
David Johansen Sep 25, 2013
Since it is still Copenhagen Cooking Festival, once again we visit this pop up restaurant by Michelin award chef in Copenhagen airport before depart for our destination out from Copenhagen.

We arrived at the restaurant just before 7.00 pm and the place was quite pack with dinners and it seems the waitress was overload with the tasks carrying the food, cleaning the table and setting the new dinner.

After we get to our seat, it takes awhile before the waitress come to our table. Finally we just grab the menu from the other table and study it before decide to order. Unfortunately not many choice there, since there were only 2 menus to choose.

The drinks and food takes some time to arrive and luckily we have another hour before boarding our flight.

The smoke scallops with radish were nice but I find the cod fish with poached egg and the young roaster was not that tasty, quite bland to my liking.

The dessert were nothing special either, it seems they only put fresh raspberry with gel and meringue. I think I could make better dessert than this.

Overall, it was okay food but I expect more from this Michelin award chef.
David Johansen story
the menu
the pop up restaurant inside Copen…
smoke scallops with radish