David Hotel Seoul

Check Seoul Hotel Deals

David Hotel Seoul Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
A Very Complete Room We Stayed Ever Jul 09, 2012
This was the second hotel we stayed in Seoul. The location is at the south of Han River. I decided to move to the south of Han River because we wanted to go to Lotte World and COEX Mall. We also wanted to cruise the Han River.

It is very different with the previous guest house we stayed before. This is more modern, larger, more complete, and cheaper. I noticed that the hotels or guest houses at the north of Han River are more expensive. But, they do not provide breakfast.

The entrance is not revealing. It looks like a garage under tall building. Again, thanks to GPS at the taxi so we could find this hotel. Because it was a bit hidden behind other buildings.

At the first time we entered the room, my daughters were surprised by the large plasma TV. The first thing they did was turning on the TV and looked for K-Pop program. The bed is large for three of us and no extra charge for my youngest daughter :-)

In the room, beside TV there are a mini refrigerator, a water dispenser, a PC complete with internet connection, and a DVD player. What surprised us more was that there is no wall between the bedroom and the bathroom :P It came to my mind once that this is a love hotel, because of the bathroom and the film program at the PC and also the DVD player :D But, my suspicion was not proved :-)

What I like from the bathroom is there is warm water in the closet. The closet is equipped with water to clean up. Lucky that the closet is in a cubicle and has a door. If not, I didn't know what to do if one of us had to use it :P The solution of no wall between the bathroom and the bedroom was when one of us took a bath, the others should keep their eyes away from the shower and also the mirror in front of the shower.

Beside the wall, another problem I found was the window is very small and faces to another tall building, about 2 meters away. So, I couldn't now whether the sun had risen or not from inside the room.

The location of the hotel is good. It is closed to a convenient store, restaurants, and a bank. The closest subway station is Sincheon. It is also closed to an airport bus stop. So, I didn't have to find out how to go to Incheon when it was time for us to go home.

The location was convenient for me. I withdrew cash several times at the ATM of the bank nearby. We dined several times at McDonald in the neighborhood.

In short, I could say this is the most complete room we ever stayed :-)
The bed and most of the room
The TV and the small window at the…
The bathroom from the bedroom
The toilet

David Hotel Seoul Overview

The David Hotel is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Seoul.
This 2-star hotel offers 40 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler.
Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers air conditioning, television LCD/plasma screen, hair dryer.
This Seoul accommodation features on-site facilities such as valet parking, room service, elevator.
The hotel offers jacuzzi to provide extra pleasure and relaxation for all guests.
This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Seoul, making it a distinct accommodation.
To proceed with your booking at the David Hotel, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

David Hotel Amenities

• DVD Player
  • Laundry service
  • Desk
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes