David Fong's

davidfongs.com - 952-888-9294

David Fong's Bloomington Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Cantonese with an American Touch Jul 25, 2008
So today I donated blood and my friends and I were starving and feeling faint... so we did what any self respecting minnesotan would do. We found a restaurant that served alcohol... and Brandi was excited about the chinese... this is her favorite restaurant.

We arrived 20 minutes before closing time and were promptly seated. The waitress came over and asked if she could take our drink orders. I ordered water to start because if I drank anything I think I'd pass out but Brandi and Christina weren't shy at all. Brandi said to Christina... hey we just gave blood... we should get the tall beer... well, the waitress thought she was joking (we had t-shirts on about blood donation, the red wraps around the arm the blood got drawn from and stickers that said "be nice to me I just gave blood") but she knew we weren't joking about the giving blood part. She laughed it off until Brandi said no... we want 2 large beers. Well, the only way I can describe her face was the face that Mel got on her flight to KC when she asked for a screw driver at 6AM (http://www.travbuddy.com/photos_popup.php?pid=2039125).

I ended up getting the friday night special which was the Cantonese Combination of sweet 'n sour chicken and Kung Bo Chicken with an egg roll and rice. The food was delicious... this was probably the best chicken I have ever tasted in chinese food... it was moist with lots of flavor to it. and to wash it down I had a glass of Riesling wine.

The service was good and I was impressed that they didn't try to rush even though they closed soon. And as we were eating dinner we were seranaded by a Karoake bar that is attached to the building... so we got to hear all the tone deaf drunk people.
not being a lady and enjoying her …

Check Bloomington Hotel Deals