Dava at the Ayana Resort & Spa

Bali, Indonesia

Dava at the Ayana Resort & Spa Bali Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Romance at the Dava Nov 04, 2009
The Dava at the Ayana Resort is one of about 4 restaurants on this property. The Dava serves western food and seafood, and is a great place to eat if you're in for romance! The ambiance of this place is very peaceful, with soft music, and water with koi right by your table. There is plenty of privacy because each table is in its own little space, separated from the other tables by the serene pool.

When we arrived at the Ayana we had to be driven to this restaurant, and also taken back. The stroll down the pathway to get to the restaurant is very romantic with lots of water and candles.

Our food was delicious...I had the steak and Asri had the snapper and seafood. The chef also presented a few of his creations during our meal, one of which included beet and ice cream. I never have liked beet and didn't think I would like this, but it was actually very good.

You wouldn't want to eat here every day or you would find your cash disappearing very fast. An entree averages from 40USD to 80USD, and the drinks are 10USD. Wine can be much more.

If you're in the area with someone special, I would recommend the Ayana and any of their romantic dinners.
Asri and James