Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth (England)

Average rate: $165 - Hotel class: 4 stars
Sandquay road, Dartmouth, United Kingdom
www.dartmarina.com - 01803 832580

Check Dartmouth Hotel Deals

Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth (England) Reviews

CharlieM66 CharlieM…
A truly exceptional hotel experience Apr 25, 2008
An exceptional hotel experience and a great place with its own marina, situated in the beautiful location of Dartmouth. I had such a lovely stay with them from ‘check-in’ to ‘check-out’ that I felt compelled to write a review and share my experience. When I arrived, I was offered a complimentary drink and happier still that they had extra availability and upgraded me to a ‘luxury’ room. I just love it when that happens. My room was very clean, with fresh flowers in the vase by the windows that looked out over the River Dart and the Devon landscape. The binoculars supplied in the room to take in the view and a complimentary gift bag of Devon fudge all made for a setting that was comfortably contemporary and welcoming. The Spa facilities and treatments available were comprehensive: gym, treatment rooms, jacuzzi, steam room and a swimming pool that generated a water current to swim against, allowing you to achieve a good ‘workout’ in a relatively moderate sized pool area. I loved the pool, but didn’t have time to sample the menu of treatments. Nor did I eat in the main restaurant. Instead I met with friends in the hotel’s informal bistro called ‘Wildfire’ and it was the little things that made all the difference to the evening like staff opening doors for you and receiving a genuine warm welcome. With a menu of fresh locally sourced dishes, even the bread rolls were outstanding - absolutely delicious and all homemade by the resident chef. We all agreed on how good the food had been and couldn’t resist having an expertly mixed cocktail. So big smiles all round our table before we left the Bistro and a memorable evening in a fabulous setting. I had breakfast in my room next day: perfectly cooked and all delivered to my room piping hot and on time. I would definitely recommend the Dart Marina Hotel & Spa. Whilst the setting was outstanding, and the quality levels throughout the hotel were all very high, it was most definitely the people, the service and the uncompromising attention to detail that made this place really stand out from all of the rest. I’ll definitely be back.

Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth (England) Overview

With its central location, Dart Marina Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Dartmouth. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, television. This Dartmouth accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including massage, indoor pool, jacuzzi, golf course (on site), gym, sauna, spa. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. Please complete our secure online booking form by entering your period of stay.

Dart Marina Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor