Dark Rome Tours

Rome, Italy

Dark Rome Tours Reviews

lrbuster lrbuster
Vaticain City & Sistine Chapel Tour,Angels & Demons Tour Dec 03, 2010
I use Dark Rome tours on my recent trip to Rome.I was very happy with the overall services and experience.The vatican city tour included the vatican Meuseums and the Sistine Chapel.Our Tour guides name was Mike and he was a historian from America who now lives in Rome.He was Excellent.Very fun and informative tour.He kept it going fast but hit all the main sites and stopped for quuestions.He also kept it fun!!I was very impressed with this beautiful tour!Of course the icing on the cake was the Sistine chapel.I also used dark Rome for The Angels & Demons Tour.This was my FAVORITE day in Rome.Because i am a huge Dan brown fan and ive read about all the sites on this tour i was so exicited for it!Im a huge History buff myself so i soaked it all in!Our tour guide was Fabulous at separating fact from fiction about the book when we traveled these fabulous sites.He went way beyond the book on giving us the history.He was very passionate about history and sharing it with us,kept it very exciting!This was a day to remember for sure!I recommend Dark Rome Tours to anyone wanting to learn and have fun at same time!

Related Travel Blogs About Dark Rome Tours

Rome in a Day
The rooftop breakfast room is awesome, with a view of the city, full buffet, and a cappacino.  We were well fortified for a day in Rome. First stop was the Colliseum and the Forum.  We avo…tour should be Rome in the Dark, instead of Illuminated Rome.  But we had a good time…

Check Rome Hotel Deals