Dark Angel Tattoo's Langkawi

Pentai Cenang, Langkawi, Malaysia

Dark Angel Tattoo's Langkawi Reviews

kathski kathski
Tattoos in paradise! Aug 06, 2011
I'm not a huge tattoo person, but i have a few small ones which I have gotten on my travels. One in phuket which turned out terrible and another one in Langkawi which also was terrible and not what I wanted. I decided to try my luck though with another one who is working freelance in langkawi at the moment. I saw his flyer and gave him a call and he came and did the tattoo in my room. He was very professional and I am SOOOO happy with the final result. He was so gentle and really took his time to make sure he did the tattoo exactly how I wanted it.

The price was good... much cheaper than I would pay in Australia... but not as cheap as the other guy on the island who uses stamp ink and doesnt clean his machines (ewwwww). In other words, when getting a tattoo for life, the cheapest option is not the best!!

But I recommend Mie Jepon for anyone wanting a tattoo while in Langkawi. He will be setting up a proper studio here soon, but for the meantime it was actually cool getting it done in my own room, i didn't have to sit there while lots of people stared at me!

His facebook page is "Dark Angel Tattoo Langkawi" you can find all his details there.

Tell him Kath says hi :)
My new tribal butterfly tattoo :)

Check Langkawi Hotel Deals