Daraga Albay Hotels

Browse Daraga Albay, Philippines hotel reviews for 9 Daraga Albay hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Hotels near Daraga Albay

Legazpi Hotels12.6 km
Legazpi City Hotels16.4 km
Santa Fe Hotels20.7 km
Donsol Hotels21.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location
Currency:

Cheap Daraga Albay Hotels and Deals

#1 of 9 nearby hotels - 30.96km away in Donsol
jaeden says: "I recently organized a 3D/2N 'conference' in Donsol and Elysia was by far the be..."
#2 of 9 hotels in Tabaco City
onerenegade says: "I stayed at the Sleep Easy the first time in Tabaco City. Nice hotel but off the..."
#3 of 9 nearby hotels - 17.82km away in Legazpi City
holdmyhandsforever says: "Solo-backpackers like me wanted to save even just a single cent but will never e..."
#4 of 9 nearby hotels - 21.46km away in Cavite
blurbmoi says: "I first set foot on this resort in 2007, we had a company outing for a day and I..."
#5 of 9 nearby hotels - 21.5km away in Donsol
wanderlass says: "My first time in Donsol so can't compare it with other nearby resort, but my ove..."
#6 of 9 nearby hotels - 21.5km away in Donsol
eloyab says: "Vitton Beach Resort was such a refreshing and relaxing place to be in after stay..."
#7 of 9 nearby hotels - 18.07km away in Legazpi City
mightor20 says: "If price and accessibility are your primary concerns,then check in at this inn. ..."
#8 of 9 nearby hotels - 21.5km away in Donsol
phieraditya says: "We stayed here on 22 Jan 2011. We booked 2 COTTAGE VILLA for 6 of us after check..."
#9 of 9 nearby hotels - 18.08km away in Legazpi
issey08 says: "It was a terrible experience that we had on that Inn. My son was asking the rec..."
Daraga Albay