Dara Thai Restaurant

Dara Thai Restaurant - Welcome

Dara Thai Restaurant Flagstaff Reviews

williamsworld williams…
A Thai Time May 25, 2012
Dara Thai Restaurant was opened in Flagstaff, in 1992. They have been an appreciated part of the community, as they were the first Thai restaurant in Flagstaff. When you walk into the restaurant, you actually enter into the bar. I was shocked that there was no one there to greet us for what seemed like a long time. You are quickly reminded that they have been greatly appreciated in the community with many “Best of Awards” hanging on the wall.

Once you enter the restaurant it is a pretty nice and clean space. The menu was very complete, almost too many dishes offered, but ok. My friend and I were going to enjoy the full meal experience, but as we began to enjoy our appetizers we were becoming full and thought we would stop with them. There was plenty of food for both of us. The Grilled Beef was very filling and the sauce was wonderful.

I was happy with the service once we were seated. The poor little waitress was very attentive and didn’t seem bothered that we were enjoying our conversation much more than anything else. The menu prices were very reasonable and fair for the food we received. The floors were clean and the fixtures didn’t have any dust or cob webs which told me they were conscious of all the little things that can be big for business. The only problem I had was how long it took for them to realize we were out front waiting for a table. I would come back or even try some of their other restaurants in the South West area.
Welcome
the hostess stand
the dinning room
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Perhaps I am Asian, I tend to look for Asian food when I am traveling, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese!
entro16 says:
Britt, again, another great review. I appreciate your honesty of a local favorite.
williamsworld says:
you know we started eating and didn't think about it until we were walking out. I feel kind of, well, you know.

Check Flagstaff Hotel Deals