Dar es Salaam Hotels

Browse 13 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania hotel reviews for 44 Dar es Salaam hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Dar es Salaam

Jambiani Hotels64.1 km
Bwejuu Hotels71.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dar es Salaam Hotels and Deals

#1 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
wiese says: "Well, I didnt really stay at the hotel. My story is a bit different, we came to ..."
$307
#2 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
rayed999 says: "This was a nice place to stay when taking the ferry to Zanzibar. It's safe, quit..."
$92
#3 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
richjohnson says: "For our 41st wedding anniversary, Lylene I along with our 2 adult sons took a ..."
$135
#4 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
WandaMichelle says: "I stayed at the White Sands Hotel and Resort in Jangwani Beach in Dar Es Salaam,..."
#5 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
spocklogic says: "Having arrived in the early evening at Dar es Salaam airport, we were in need of..."
#6 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
joseph98 says: "Every bit as its, in African terms, hefty price tag and marble-pillared faade ..."
#7 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
Lambis says: "Price for room for two with one big bed: tsh 26000 with fan, or tsh 35000 with a..."
#8 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
spocklogic says: "I stayed at the Rombo Greenview Hotel for one night since it was located in the ..."
#9 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
dardeb says: "This hotel is in a bad part of town, and not close to anything. It's gated and g..."
#10 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
Lambis says: "Prices: I only have for double rooms Room with two beds with bathroom: tsh 25..."
#11 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
joseph98 says: "In a central location near to the clock tower, Hotel Continental is a convenient..."
#12 of 44 hotels in Dar es Salaam
obertop says: "Scruffy hotel in a bad neighbourhood that attracts a lot of touts, thieves and s..."