Dans le noir

www.danslenoir.fr - 01 42 77 98 04

Dans le noir Paris Reviews

dodge dodge
Nov 20, 2006
I was actually in Paris for only 2 hrs max. But my first plan was to go to this restaurant "Dans le noir", I found it from an article. It's an experience restaurant of darkness. Once you get in there you will see nothing, the menu is in braille. Youwill have a blind guide, he or she will take careof you because you are in their territory/world.

The reservationcalled01 42 77 98 04. Please write some blog if you have a chance to visit. I missed it last time by accidant.

Best,

Dodge
Lyou says:
I go back in Paris after tomorow, I too the number and I think I am gonna go there.. txs for the reminder!
Posted on: Feb 02, 2011
Amanda says:
This sounds SO COOL to me! I looked it up, and there is also one in London now; so I just called my friend Nick in London, and he says he'd like to go to! So when I'm in London next month we're going to go! I looked at the website, and it's so interesting, and the reviews when I Googled it are really positive!! I'll add my review as soon as I go; I guess there won't be many pictures since it's in the dark, but I'll take one of the outside and the greeting area....
Posted on: Nov 20, 2006