Daniel's Broiler at Leschi

200 Lake Washington Boulevard, Seattle, WA, USA

Daniel's Broiler at Leschi Seattle Reviews

voordax voordax
Jan 28, 2008
I live in Seattle and I absolutely love Daniels. There are three locations, but I am specifically talking about the Leschi location. Personally I feel neither of the other two locations are as good. Leschi is a somewhat difficult place to locate for a non-local and probably for several locals as well. However Google maps is your friend and once you find it you will never want to go elsewhere.

The food is superb, but there are many restaurants with superb food, right? Well in addition, this place has incredible service. I have been there easily twenty times and have never had bad service. Daniels is fairly expensive though and I generally reserve a trip there for special occasions. With a bottle of wine you can easily drop $150 for two.

Now, what to eat? Well I am a big believer in eating the specialty of the place you are eating at. Thus, I don't know why you wouldn't order a steak if you're at Daniels. Sure, they have good seafood and some other items, but I know of some excellent seafood restaurants in the city as well. I will go there for seafood. At Daniels, I'm having a steak. I also love the Beefsteak tomato and onion salad. Unless you don't like tomatoes or onions of course! For dessert, they have the best hot fudge sundae I've ever had. Trust me on this.

Overall, this is a five star location that is not truly at the five star price in my opinion. If you're in Seattle and you want to have a nice dinner with a nice view of the lake and Bellevue across the water I highly recommend Daniels.

Check Seattle Hotel Deals