Danhostel Copenhagen

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals

Danhostel Copenhagen Reviews

laeru laeru
Good stay on a budget Jul 12, 2011
I stayed there for a few days in June 2011 with some friends. We chose this hostel because it is cheap, and we were really satisfied.

It's a really tall building with a lot of rooms, so there were lots of people to meet.

For 100 kr, we had the possibility to upgrade our room and get one on one of the top floors, so we had an amazing view over the city.

The location of the hostel was perfect for us, shops, Tivoli and nightlife are all in walking distance. There's a cheap supermarket right on the other side of the river (called "Fakta" or something).

Yes, the famous port and mermaid are a little further away, but the hostel offers bikes to rent, so it's easy to get there. Or you can take public transportation.

The rooms are big enough and pretty clean.

You have to bring your own bed linen or you have to rent them. Sleeping bags are not allowed.

The hostel has it's own bar, and the prices are moderate (compared to other bars in Copenhagen, which can be quite pricey).

The staff was helpful, and most of them were friendly.

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Copenhagen on a budget.
JulieFrenchi JulieFre…
The only cheap Hostel in Copenhagen Apr 05, 2011
When you're going to Copenhagen , The hardiest thing is to find an Hotel with reasonable price . I found this youth Hostel by chance !

The atmosphere is welcome for backpackers ! It's an international place . I met a nice australian girl and a Korean girl studying in denmark there in the dormitories .

It's not so clean but for money matter ( do not forget Denmark is an expensive city) you get it . The hotel is a high building close to skyscraper . The Rivoli park is at the end of the street and the main station is surrounding the place . By the way you can take the train from there to malmo in Sweden and spending one day there .

Behind the area of the hotel you have the river and Christiana area ( A need to go there ) ! the situation is a bit far from the port and the famous maid so you've to get on the metro but it's really fast and easy .

Staff of the hotel speak fluently english and others languages such as german and french . They furnish cover , pillow and sheet for few coins and propose some activities .

Wifi connexion on the hall and big place like cafeteria where you can it and talk with the backpackers .

Nice place but I've just choosen it for money matter .

Related Travel Blogs About Danhostel Copenhagen

Princess Mary
I was due to leave check out my hotel today and i had absolutely no plans made as to where i was going next. But by chance i spoke to the Ariel, the friend from Argentina i had met in Bergen, Norway …DanHostel Copenhagen. After the drama of not being allowed to check in unless i signed up to their 'membership…

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals