Dang Derm Hotel

Dang Derm Hotel Rates and Deals

Dang Derm Hotel Bangkok Reviews

norazlinarahmat norazlin…
Thai Feel in Khao San Road Aug 03, 2012
I arrived in Khao San Road at 6 am after a 13 hour road trip so getting a good comfortable hotel room was my priority. After approaching 3 hotels in Khao San, I finally came across Dang Derm with an available single bed room that cost 850 baht per night.

It only come with a single bed which I think should be sufficient for me at that point of time. The double room cost 1100 baht.

Toilet was spacious and the comes with a see through partition which I find a bit sexy.

Hotel is just above bars and restaurants but thankfully my room was facing the stretch of bars coz it can be noisy at night.

Overall I was quite happy with the room concept. Except for a small hiccup on my check out day, I was locked out for 15 minutes coz the battery was down. Other then that, my one night im Bangkok was simple and easy!
Astrael Astrael
Can't Miss the Sign Mar 18, 2012
One of the more expensive hotels along Khao San Road but you are getting a typical "hotel". Rooms are clean, tidy, and comfortable. There is also a rooftop bar and swimming pool on the top floor, which most people check in on their final stay in Bangkok to relax and work on their tan. Buffet is also included which is pretty good (better than its sister chain D & D Inn anyway). The only flaw is that if you get given a room close to the Road, club music and nightlife outside Khao San tends to keep you awake at night as it can be very noisy outside. Reception do warn you about this.
mirkku387 mirkku387
Affordable luxury in the heart of Khaosan Road Dec 19, 2011
Dang Derm really has it all. In good and in bad. Let me start with the sunny side of facilities. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the beds are extremely comfortable. The lighting inside the room is not the best, but it's sufficient enough. There are fridges in all their hotel rooms (not common in budget areas such as Khaosan) and a lovely swimming pool at the roof top. The staff was helpful at all times and gave me a code to use free WiFi even though the hotel description pointed that WiFi is available for an additional charge. I also found the breakfast really tasty, yet basic. Toast, butter, jam, ham, cheese, sausages, egg, fruits, coffee, juice - all included in the room price.

All that being said, I must say that the location might not be desirable for everyone. Please bear in mind that Dang Derm is in the smack of Khaosan Road, which practically means that you find yourself in the middle of the party whenever you step out. In other words: it's noisy. Like very, very noisy. If you're there for the party, top choice - party on! If not, you should consider another location (the parallel road called Rambuttri hosts a variety of budget hotels that are close, but far enough to guarantee you a good night sleep).

However I was there for the party and found Dang Derm so convenient that I stayed there 2 times during my trip. I paid 850 THB for a single room and when traveling with a friend 1100 THB for a twin. For me it was money well spent and I would definitely recommend the hotel to any of my friends who'd like to experience the Khaosan party madness.
mattywittaz85 mattywit…
Mid-Budget Luxury! Jul 13, 2011
I found the Dang Derm (newly opened mid-2010) as an excellent alternative to the slightly cheaper D&D's opposite it on Khao San Road; the backpacker mecca of Bangkok.

Accommodation was reasonably priced at around 750baht for a double bed a/c room. The service was very good, the room was very clean and had a powerful shower with hot water (always a bonus!)

Situated at the start of Khao San Road it can be quite loud of a night, however it is overall excellent value for the money.
arun339 arun339
Dang Derm Hotel - Bangkok,Thailand Aug 16, 2010
I stayed here last month. Perfect location if you don't mind being smack in the middle of Khaosan Road.Clean rooms. Awesome street food all around. The foot massages across the road are awesome and cheap. Even got a late 6 pm complimentary checkout. Doesnt get much better than this.

Buffet breakfast had so many choices everyday. The room service was a great surprise as that too was very well priced. The sky deck on the 8th floor gives you 360 degree views over the city.Lovely sky looking pool
That's ma boy.

• Excursions
  • Photocopier
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower