Dance Valley.

Spaarnwoude, Netherlands

Dance Valley. Spaarnwoude Reviews

vosking vosking
Dance Valley . Mar 23, 2008
Every year we go to some dance events in the summer. To 1 certainly and that is "Dance Valley". It's in a recreation parc near Amsterdam and Haarlem. It's with 60.000 visitors, the Woodstock version of all dance events in the Netherlands. Many DJ's and prefomers from all over the world, show you their talents. I go there for the music. There are so many area where you can choose from.

From relaxing chill to hardstyle music. I prefer the last one. But I always go there with some friends and we all have different taste. So I will see about every area, and that is a good thing.

The weather is mostly fine around that date, but in 2005 we were soaking wet of the rain who kept on all day. But the last 2 years were great, the beats were good and the sun was shining!!

A minor thing about the festival is, that the food stalls are quite expensive. The drinks are average priced.

There is a drug policy and you will be checked on possession by the entrance gate. But there are some stalls on the area who sell soft drugs. If you can't party without it.

This year it will be on the 12th of juli. I go there for sure. Maybe I will see you there!
DJ set in a circus tent.
Artists at work.
The crowd.
Nice view over 1 of the valleys.
melissatms says:
Sounds like a great time! And, I like that it is just one long day instead of going for a couple of days that require camping...
Posted on: May 08, 2008
vosking says:
Sensation White is a week before Dance Valley. It's the first time in 6 years that I don't go to Sensation White. Pre sale starts next saterday at 10 am. Tickets are not that expensive compare to a concert. Sensation is from 22.00 till 07.00 hour. It's a long night partying. ;D
Posted on: Mar 23, 2008
edsander says:
Nice pictures. Seems like a cool lightshow. I've been thinking about going to Sensation White sometime. I'm more into trance than hardcore. If only those tickets weren't so ridiculously expensive.
Posted on: Mar 23, 2008

Compare Haarlem Hotel Rates (1.6km away)

Dance Valley. Map