Dance Clubs

Las Vegas, Nevada

Dance Clubs Las Vegas Reviews

lagunachick0122 lagunach…
Vegas Clubs-Affordable and Fun Sep 11, 2008
I was in Las Vegas for my 21st birthday weekend and let me say right now that with my experience, it's not all that expensive. For me, it was about budgeting my money and finding the right places to go to. I found that people give out free entrance passes for certain places such as Coyote Ugly at the New York New York Hotel and at others, they have bracelets that people dressed up as Elvis give out for free drinks on certain things. Besides that, find the places that you want to go to the most and look for happy hour deals and other great things like that. To get into the really high end clubs at places such as the Palms Hotel and Casino, they have bracelets that you can purchase for about $100 for a whole night but you are on the VIP list and you get into all of the clubs at that hotel. Also, try looking for a guide book before leaving, I bought the Frommer's Guide to Las Vegas and I saved a ton of money with that because they say what's going to be the most affordable. But the best way to find a great club and have a good time and dance to is to get onto The Strip and explore what's out there. You never know what you may find!
Coyote Ugly at the New York New Yo…
One of the Elvis guys with bracele…
hannajax hannajax
Oct 31, 2005
The key to doing nightclubs in vegas is asking your cabbie for VIP vouchers. They either get you in free, or a two for one, or they just get you right in the door. Average cost to get into a club is $30. If you end up in a line, and want to get to the front real quick, you can expect to pay one of the doormen an addl. $20 just to get you to the front.

Only a few clubs have free admission for the ladies, my personal favorite: Studio 54. Cover for men is $10-20, and not only is there more than one dance floor and a lot of space to play, but you also get entertained by Go Go's and aerial performances.

Many clubs in Vegas are overrated...you pay a lot to get in, and you pay a lot to drink.. Ask your cabbie! The cab driver is not only doing free advertising for the club, but he is also delivering the customers to the door. So, don't hesitate to ask.

Rain, at the Palms, is also a sizeable and entertaining night club. Ra, at the Luxor is smaller, though you get entertained, as well. There are constantly new clubs being opened up. Recently it was Pure at Ceasars, and the Wynn's new joint. When you get to Vegas, grab one of the local 24/7 magazines, or any entertainment guide you might find lying around. These will have listings of all clubs based on music and style, and also opening and closing with admission costs.

Most clubs don't open until 11pm, so find out when they open and just get there early. However, we went to PureonHalloween and arrived at 9:30. The line was already stretching halfway through the casino by then.

If you are staying at the MGM Grand, for example, the hotel gives you vouchers for their two smaller, and intimate clubs Tabu and Centrifuge.For couples, they are ideal.

So, in closing, never hesitate to ask for passes, ask the locals, ask the cabbies, ask your concierge at the hotel.
peterbarkley says:
Thanks for the advice, Hannah! We went to Tryst and had a wonderful time - see the review!
Posted on: Aug 08, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Dance Clubs

My Sweet Experience at Pure Night Club at Las Vegas
A week ago I visited Pure Night Club at Las Vegas with my friend and I was amazed. They have an incredible bar and dance floor which was awesome. Pure Night Club is one of the best Las Vegas clubs…Vegas with my friend and I was amazed. They have an incredible bar and dance floor which was awesome. Pure Night Club is one of the best Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals