Dampf-Bier Brauerei

Oberstdorfer Dampfbierbrauerei GmbH Bahnhofplatz 8 D-87561 Oberstdorf , Oberstdorf, Germany

Dampf-Bier Brauerei Oberstdorf Reviews

trippinginnederland tripping…
Dine here & get drunk! Jul 01, 2011
I would recommend this place when you're in Oberstdorf, Germany. Near the Alps...beautiful place and really nice people. There are some staffs who are able to speak in English rather well. They're helpful because when we weren't sure of the parking (situated in front of the restaurant), we went to ask them. They suggested to park behind the restaurant where there was a private parking for the customers dining there. There was a barrier which will automatic go up and of course down. :p Thus, we took their advise and went to park there.

We ordered the same which was Schnitzel and it came with a whole lot of fries and a salad on the side! I felt REALLY healthy and happy having that amount of greens :) Yes, I finished everything! The food was delicious and the serving was big and worth the money. They have their own brewery and the beer was good (I didn't drink it, my guy did). Bavarian beers can never go wrong, I guess ;) since I was told beers from Bavaria are good and they usually brew it their own.

The place is rather big and cozy :p Benches and long tables were situated in and outside of the restaurant. You could sit anywhere you like. Many 'Heidi's around as in waitresses dressed in the traditional costume. Once we were done eating, one of the waitresses knew that we parked behind thus, she passed a 2 euro coin to us. Told us to use it for the parking. Yup, we had to place a 2 euro coin into the barrier machine in order to leave the car park :p What a cute system.

Pretty much, I left there as a happy-contented customer. Well-fed and pleased too with the food and service, which we'd gotten.

Check Oberstdorf Hotel Deals