Dallas Hotels

Browse 28 Dallas, Texas hotel reviews for 157 Dallas hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Dallas

Irving Hotels14.3 km
Farmers Branch Hotels18.3 km
Grand Prairie Hotels18.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Dallas Hotels and Deals

#1 of 157 hotels in Dallas
Eboogzs says: "So I had a last minute trip to Dallas just for a day so I booked a room at the Z..."
$315
#2 of 157 hotels in Dallas
williamsworld says: "I love this hotel, but I think I say that each time I stay at a Holiday Inn prop..."
$76
#3 of 157 hotels in Dallas
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "I was very impressed when I arrived. The staff were very accommodating when I ha..."
$108
#4 of 157 hotels in Dallas
FrankMcD says: "What a great place! The Magnolia Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Dalla..."
#5 of 157 hotels in Dallas
tabithablee says: "I was in town to see an event at the American Airlines Center and for a short we..."
#6 of 157 hotels in Dallas
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "I love this hotel! I have stayed here 3 times and every time I have such a great..."
$94
#7 of 157 hotels in Dallas
texrah says: "Lovely, opulent hotel without the pretentious factor built in the 1920's. It's ..."
#8 of 157 hotels in Dallas
divermedic911 says: "Picked this hotel for the first EMS Conference I have attended that was in Dalla..."
$75
#9 of 157 hotels in Dallas
cavlizzy says: "The Adolphus is home to The French Room, which is one of the finest places to ha..."
$104
#10 of 157 hotels in Dallas
williamsworld says: "A Gem in the rough The newest Holiday Inn Express in Dallas, just open a mere 6..."
$72
#11 of 157 hotels in Dallas
williamsworld says: "I was a little surprised to find this hotel a little less up to the standards of..."
$81
#12 of 157 hotels in Dallas
mrgishi says: "The hotel is connected to the Reunion tower and has a towering atrium that makes..."
$109
#13 of 157 hotels in Dallas
HuBison says: "We pulled into the Comfort Inn late at night and eventhough it was about 10pm, i..."
$73
#14 of 157 hotels in Dallas
Eboogzs says: "I always love Kimpton Hotels. The Hotel Palomar is located in a great area of Da..."
$225
#15 of 157 hotels in Dallas
sweetsummerdaiz says: "Purchased through Priceline.com, this hotel was a great bargain for 40 per nigh..."
$69
#16 of 157 hotels in Dallas
cavlizzy says: "When the Doubletree was first built it was a shining star. It is a very shiny al..."
$91
#17 of 157 hotels in Dallas
ola3rd says: "Stayed here on the last leg on our mini-tour of Texas which unfortunately turne..."
$90
#18 of 157 hotels in Dallas
fearlessflyer82 says: "An amazing value, convenient to all Dallas has to offer. The hotel is very c..."
$61
#19 of 157 hotels in Dallas
world-traveller123 says: "I stayed here for my first night in Dallas Texas. It is ok location not much in ..."
$61
#20 of 157 hotels in Dallas
montecarlostar says: "We went to Dallas to see Heart in concert and we were planning to travel to Okla..."
$45
#21 of 157 hotels in Dallas
TSXSquirrelygirlie says: "Ok, I am seriously confused about this hotel. The service and employees are fine..."
$84