Daily coach Tour Full AC in Kintamani & Volcano.

JL. Raya, Ubud, Indonesia
T: 62-361 975059 / F: (0361) 975498

Daily coach Tour Full AC in Kintamani & Volcano. Ubud Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
Daily tour : Kintamani and Besakih Tour, Ubud and around May 17, 2011
Because, I was there for few days, my friend who came in Indonesia several time. He recommended me to see so many things, but I had to make some choices.

So, I've chosen this daily tour which was really cool and I didn't regret nothing at all. It was really fantastic!!!

I've paid 150000 rupiahs - 17$ or 12€),for the tour guide. But I've to paid again, for 2 or 3 others visit which weren't include in the price (15000 rupiahs - 1,23€ or 1,75$).

1°) We've started by the Temple Goa Gajah. This temple is famous, because to enter inside the cave you must pass by the mouth of the monster. The cave is really small, so don't expect something crazy!!

2°) Then we went to the Tampak Siring (The Holy Spring Temple), there is a big bath where indonesians and foreigners people comes, because the story tells that the water is a blessing. You can even drink it, if you want to. But to get into the bath, you must wear a farung. To getting inside you must paid (I've paid 15000 rupiahs) which is like a tax for the state.

3°) Temen: is a coffee and spices plantation and you can also buy some coffee and spices, but the prices are exagerated, so it's better to buy them outside.

4°) To have the better view of the Mount and the Lake Batur, we went to Penelokan.

5°) Then we go to the Besakih to see the biggest temple in slope of Mount Agung. At the entrance, there are a lot of guide will bother you, because they will tell you that you can not visiting without them. But actually, you could visited without them but they won't let you.

They will tell that there are some ceremonies and bla bla bla. So, at the end, you just give up and finally you go and use them.(for this too you'll have to paid 15000 rupiahs). but this temple is very interesting and the temples are very beautiful.

6°)We went to a good restaurant in Bukit Jambul " MAHAGIRI Restaurant", which is very famous because the view is just incredible. You can order an individual meal, but I've chosen the buffet, because the service is quicker, and you have everything with starter,there are a lot of vegetables, meat, fishes, different kind of desert. For the buffet, i've paid (70000 rupiahs and 14700 rupiahs for the drink. (7€ or 10$).

So it was about 4.00PM, and the tour finish at 5.00 PM.

So we took the direction of Klungkung to see the " Ancient Justice building of Klungkung Kingdom", we stay only 15 minutes and we go back to Ubud...

So,I really recommend this tour, because it's a good start when you're just like me few days in Indonesia.

And you go to the main things to see for really cheap value, even if you've to add the tax and the price of your meal at the restaurant, it is always a good value.

Enjoy this!!
Klungkung - Ancient justice buildi…

Check Ubud Hotel Deals