Daily Dozen Doughnuts

204-467-7769

Daily Dozen Doughnuts Seattle Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Happiness by the Half-dozen Jul 05, 2012
While browsing in Pike Place Market, I kept my eyes open for the Daily Dozen Doughnuts. I pretty well just stumbled upon them because of the extremely long line curled around in front of their stand.

Standing in line gave me enough time to decide what kind of doughnuts to get: plain, cinnamon, powdered, sprinkled or even an assortment. Plus, while standing there, I could watch the doughnut making process. From the doughnut rings being dropped in the hot-oil to the two minute oil bath to the conveyor belt dropping them off in the bin. These are fresh doughnuts!

When I got to the counter, the super-friendly guy greeted me and dropped a half-dozen powdered doughnuts in a brown paper bag for me. These half-dozen cost $3, fairly reasonable, I figured for quality, fresh doughnuts. And, after I'd eaten a couple, I realized I still had six left, so they are generous.

I am not a doughnut conossieur, but these were good. SO much better than the packaged powdered donuts. They tasted very similar to rings of funnel cake, and had the crispy edges to go along with it.

If I'm ever back in Seattle, you better believe I'll be picking up another half-dozen, and I suggest you do the same!
the doughnut machine