Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague

Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague Rates and Deals

Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague Reviews

Cleen1012 Cleen1012
Helpful Hotel within Walking Distance to Everything in Prague Jan 08, 2010
This hotel was really great. We stayed here New Year's Eve so I'm not sure if they raised the price b/c of the holiday but one night ran us 160 Euros. The decor of the interior was beautiful and calming. Everything about our room was inviting. The biggest thing that stood out about this hotel was the service of the front desk staff. Mark was there during my stay. He was so helpful with directions and places to go, etc. He even supplied us with his cell phone number in case we had any questions while we were exploring the city. I actually got separated from my friend I was with (long story) and ended up back at the hotel (after we had already checked out) armed with only my passport and a few Czech korans. He was on his way out but actually gave me the keys back to my room in case I needed to stay another night if I couldn't locate my friend. He offered help in whatever way possible.

This hotel is also within walking distance to Weselas Square, which leads you to downtown Prague and a short walk to the Charles Bridge. Everything was in reach. They offer continental breakfast for 4 Euros if you wish, which includes fresh pastries, breads, fruit, etc bought from the local market. There's also free Wi-Fi.

I definitely feel we got our money's worth staying at this hotel and would recommend it to anyone.

Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague Overview

If shopping is on the agenda, the Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague is strategically located to access Prague's shopping precinct. This hotel is in Prague's Prague 1 district, a 10 minute walk to Prague National Museum.

For the comfort and safety of guests, the Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague offers non-smoking rooms. Wi-fi is provided. This hotel proudly comes with a pets welcomed policy. Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hotel. In addition to a concierge and a dry cleaning service, the hotel also offers a laundry service, a currency exchange and a safe-deposit box.

The Dahlia Inn Hotel Prague's neighbourhood is a popular nightlife destination and you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining and bar options.

Dahlia Inn Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower