52 North Swinton Avenue, Delray Beach, FL, USA

Dada Delray Beach Reviews

Jamal1280 Jamal1280
Great food and live music in a bustling downtown Mar 13, 2011
I went down to Dada to have a late birthday meal with my friend and some of his peeps. The restaurant/pub (which used to be a two-story house) has both indoor and outdoor seating, and we chose to sit outside, though it was somewhat chilly that night (this happened in January, and we were just about to escape our latest cool snap).

It's a good thing we ate outside, because within a few minutes of me being there, a fight broke out between this guy who got drunk at the bar and the live rock band that was performing inside. Police came and arrested him. How about that? Dinner and free fight - can't beat that! :)

Anyway, I ordered the macaroni and cheese with crab meat, which costs me about $13.50. So it was a bit pricey, but absolutely delicious. It was worth it. :)

So if you find yourself checking out Delray Beach's nightlife, want to hear some live rock and have money to burn, I recommend stopping by Dada. Just do yourself a favor and carpool if you can, because parking can be a pain in the ass.
Front of the restaurant. Sorry for…
The crab mac and cheese. It was aw…

Check Delray Beach Hotel Deals