85 Frantsuzky Blvd, Odessa, Ukraine
www.dacha.com.ua/en - +38 048 714-31-19,

Dacha Odessa Reviews

kumanika kumanika
The country house in the center of city Aug 18, 2011
This restaurant is really beautiful! It's my favourite place in Russia and Ukraine. It has very nice location, super tasty food (esp. traditional Ukrainian dishes) and excellent aura.

It looks like a tipical Russian country house of the XIXth century. I recommend to sit outside, in the gorgeous garden, near fountain. And enjoy the food and atmosphere:)

The Dacha owner has some other restaurants and cafes - Kompot, steak house "Meat and wine", pizza-cafe. I liked Kompot, I recommend to try Ukrainian and Russian traditional soups there: borsch, okroshka etc.

I never been in Meat and wine, but I heard good recommendations and would like to go there next time in Odessa.
kumanika says:
Thanks for your comment!
I tend to agree with you, service isn't very good... But it's problem of all the restaurants in Odessa and Kiev that i visited.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2011
keenw says:
It is a beautiful looking place with a very nice atmosphere but there are some very basic problems with service, the tables are very far away from the kitchens which means that the staff are always stretched unnecessarily. There doesn't seem to be any means of notifying staff that a particular table's food is ready, which means it may be cold by the time it reaches you. I was really looking forward going here as it really is set in a stunning location, we waited 25 minutes to order and other Ukrainians around us left or were pulling their hair out to get their orders in, other people didn't seem to have a problem. If in Odessa again I would go back because it is a nice place and the girl who eventually served us was very attentive. Also I must say it was the first week of opening I believe so they may iron out these problems soon
Posted on: Jun 07, 2011