DV8 Night Club

5851 Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ, USA

DV8 Night Club Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Shall We Dance? Mar 31, 2010
DV8 is Tucson's longest standing club established in 1985. DV8 offers a wide variety of events from dancing to weddings and concerts. DV8 is 12000 square feet of pure entertainment featuring a 1500 square foot concert stage, a VIP suite, a VIP Lounge, and three bars. I have been there twice, but it's not my favorite night club in Tucson. Once is about enough to check it out. It is a popular place with the youth of Tucson. It has a high energy ambiance and is quite trendy. There is a $5.00 cover charge. They have a great music mix for the class they represent and their drink prices are affordable/ cheap.

Now the service however leaves a lot to be desired. I'm big on service no matter where I'm I look for it, I guess a habit I have had professionally from years of being a service provider myself. Service can be a problem especially when you have large crowds, so I will be gentle. I did not like the service, period.

Their security is good, they have checks the door and Identification is necessary to enter the club.
Africancrab says:
If you promise to dance, we can go to all the popular night clubs. Shall we dance?
Posted on: Apr 03, 2010
dieforu says:
so ok,gonna be suprise when i visit there:-D
Posted on: Apr 03, 2010