DV8 Bar and Guesthouse
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
012 620 441
Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals
DV8 Bar and Guesthouse Phnom Penh Reviews
Dirty DV8 Jul 03, 2008
Don’t get near this guesthouse. Don’t even think about it! There’s no reason to stay here. I can give you a hundred reasons. Or maybe just 5.
1. It's a "hostess bar" – bar downstairs, room upstairs. So to get to the rooms, one has to walk through the bar, pass through their kitchen and go upstairs through a narrow staircase.
2. Rooms are dirty with horrible smell, even spraying the room with Origins perfume was no use.
3. Bathroom is dirty; toilet seat is broken plus pubic hair on the toilet.
4. Rooms don’t have double locks with loose door knobs.
5. Linens are unchanged -- what made me get out of there was when I found out that my bed linen had stains of coitus juice….ewwww.
Yes, it was a budget guesthouse. I got a single spacious fan room for USD5. And their location was excellent, near the riverfront. But it was uncomfortable and unsafe.
Part of the A Taste of Asia travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!