DRAMA coffee house

DRAMA coffee house - My beer

DRAMA coffee house Skopje Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Having the world walking by Aug 09, 2013
Sitting at Coffee House Drama enjoying city life of Skopje is a fabulous thing. The restaurant is located on the Ul Macedonia leading up to the magnificent Square and fountain in the center of the city. The Drama Coffee House has both indoor and outdoor seating and in the summer the best place is to sit outside and chill with a beer or a drink while people are walking by.

I had been walking round a bit but I have been in Skopje many time so I like to just relax. This time I was hanging around outside with nothing on my mind and a beer in my hand. Suddenly a guy approached me and ask, if he can join me. I could hear on his accent that he was Swedish so I switched over to Swedish in my reply. It turned out that he was from Stockholm where I work and we ended up having beers and wine until the bar closed.

The café is quite nice with comfortable seats and the approach from the staff is fresh and it also attracts loads a lot of people who just sits down for a drink or a coffee and then leaves again.
Drama Coffee House