DMK Burger Bar

2954 North Sheffield Avenue, Chicago, IL, USA - (773) 360-8686

DMK Burger Bar Chicago Reviews

osgoodst osgoodst
a classy place to chow down on some burgers Nov 06, 2010
DMK Burger Bar is a loud, sort of trendy, place to get some good burgers, and some very good craft beer at a fair price.

First thing I noticed is how friendly the staff is. They're so friendly I ended up with a free coupon for a drink, and an angry girlfriend (maybe a little too friendy....).

The one negative about this place is that it has very loud music playing, almost like a middle eastern "discotech". However when you get to your seats it definently not as noticable.

There are two reasons to go to burger bar, food and beer.

The beer is about 5 - 6 dollars a pint, which is fair for the suds they're serving (actually kind of cheap!). They feature brews from many of my favorite breweries, such as Stone IPA, Three Floyds Wheat, and Great Lake Breweries.... no miller light or pabst blue ribbon here.

Now the real attriction is of course the burgers. THey have plenty of topping, my date had a bacon cheeseburger while I had this thing with Green Chillis and a fried egg.

We also got some onion straws which were well made, and hit the spot.

The person next to us had a feast including mac and cheese, fries, and what I believe was fried okra, which looked delicious.

DMK Burger bar also has the potential to be a good place to drunk a few brews, listen to some michael Jackson!, and pick up some chubby women (although I think from a female's perspective this would be an excellent place to pick up some men!)... also if you play your cards right you can get some free drinks!
mmmmm burger