Bintaro Plaza, Jakarta, Indonesia
D'Cost - the list of the restaurant chains

D'Cost Jakarta Reviews

yuness yuness
' Great food and Great price ' Dec 05, 2013
Taste of five-star at the street traders prices, this is the motto of one of the restaurants named D'cost. Who offer meals of seafood at a cheap prices. D'cost is starting to have a lot of branches and also their name is well known in searches on the Internet.

One of these branches that I visited is located in the area of Bintaro (South Jakarta). Once inside D'Cost service staff welcome us into the crowds and chaos of people who are busy with chat whilst enjoying their food...and this happened just to be lunchtime, and the restaurant is full with the City's employees who take their lunch here. Our waiters determine what area we would like to be seated, here there is an indoor area with full AC and outside on the covered patio. Outside the Atmosphere more quiet and convenient, especially for me as I come with my parents and also my nephew, also the place is nice and clean.

I applaud the ingenuity here at D'Cost, as to the well coordinated service to make for a faster process. When the waiter/waitress come to take your order they have a hand held touch screen pad which they take your order by...which is sent by Wi-fi to the kitchen ( I think so ) they can tell you at your table on the availability of the food on the menu, in order to direct the customers without having to leave them whilst they are still choosing their selections. This made for a very satisfactory service.

I ordered grilled shrimp in spicy sauce, which is punctured by using a bamboo skewer and matured in a strong Marinade evenly then flame grilled. The strong flavor but does not eliminate the taste of the shrimps tender meat. this became one of my favorites. In addition we ordered fried gourami fish, vegetable acid which also became my family's favorite on the menu and also ice tea. The Price of dishes on the menu ranged from IDR 500- IDR 70.000. So it's no wonder why this place is a becoming so rollickingly popular for large parties of people.
avatar2010 avatar20…
Cheap Seafood Restaurant Sep 28, 2011
D'Cost is the seafood restaurant chain famous for its claim of the 'cheap price' and 'five star quality'. The cheap price I can confirm, but the five star quality is yet to be proven. The size of the dishes are quite small (apparently to match with the cheap price). However they attract visitors who like the big servings of rice (as you can refill the rice unlimited). The basic drink like ice tea is also incredibly cheap (around 100 to 200 IDR, which is almost free, and with refill...). They also have delivery package. The menu consists of a variety of seafood like fish, prawn, crab, and also other ordinary meal such as fried rice or noodle. D'Cost chains are located in a lot of places around Jakarta, and can be easily recognized from their unique yellowish sign.
the list of the restaurant chains

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals