D* Victoria Hotel

Orange Walk, Belize

Compare Belmopan Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

D* Victoria Hotel Orange Walk Reviews

mnsco350 mnsco350
Not bad for Belize Mar 05, 2011
I intended to go on the Lamanai tour during the last 2 days of my trip to Belize, so I stayed at the D*Victoria Hotel in Orange Walk, Belize. Unfortunately, I arrived too late for a tour. The tours run from 8AM to 5 PM only and I got there at 10 AM and my flight on Friday was at 4PM.The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. They checked on getting me a private tour but the price was over $200 USD so I decided that Lamanai wasn't all that important, after all. The D*Victoria is an old hotel that is showing it's age. It does have a swimming poll which it advertises as the only one in Orange Walk. Make sure you pick an air conditioned room as the traffic noise can be quite loud and you can use it to drown out some of that racket. I paid around $50 for my one night. The only real complaint I have was the lack of water pressure in the shower. But an entire bus load of missionaries had just left before I took my shower so I guess that might be expected. The hotel staff arranged a taxi for me to the Belize City Airport (about 75 USD)and let me stay beyond the regular check-out time. Not a bad hotel if you find yourself in Orange Walk. Just make sure that you arrive in time for the Lamanai tours as there is NOTHING else to do in Orange walk!
Wall around D* Victoria. Note the …
Across the street
View from balcony

Compare Belmopan Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Orange Walk Map