D & D Inn

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

D & D Inn Bangkok Reviews

Astrael Astrael
Can't Miss the Sign Mar 18, 2012
One of the more expensive hotels along Khao San Road but you are getting a typical "hotel". D & D Inn will be value for money if you have another person to split costs with as a single room is expensive. I found the room to be clean, tidy, and the bed is pretty comfortable. There is also swimming pool which I didn't check out. Morning buffet breakfast is also included, which is pretty average to say the least. Opposite the D & D Inn is the Dang Derm Hotel which I'd recommend over this one.
Enigmaa Enigmaa
Expensive for KSR Jun 12, 2011
Me and a friend arrived late in BKK from Cambodia, and to our surprise most of the hostels was sold out already (and this was in low season). After sampling a few, and also simply rejecting staying at a few places on KSR, we finally decided to pay the extra buck and share a twin room here. We got the last room available, and the queue was still long after us. I believe we paid around 800 TBH, which is pretty expensive for this area.

Anyway, the rooms were clean (to KSR standard), and fairly quiet despite being smack bang on KSR.

We never used the facilities in the actual hostel, even though they have pool and a restaurant. Its simply not worth it when you have 10 TBH street food just outside :)

I dont think you get that much extra for your money here. But its clean and safe, so no bad words from me. Although, if you intend on staying here, booking in advance might be a good idea, as they book out quite fast normally. If you dont want to stay right in the heat of KSR, try the nearby streets, e.g. Soi Rambutri. Thats my preferred go-to! See my reviews.

The D&D Inn is very easy to find, just look for the huge green D&D sign on KSR.
lee-arnold lee-arno…
good place to stay.... Apr 29, 2011
Nice clean rooms most with air-con,tv ( few channels in english), fridge.I think as well there was breakfast included as i didnt ask for it as extra,the food is ok but there are loads of stalls on the street to fill you up for pennies. The big plus i think is that there is a bar and pool on the top floor to chill and relax in.. its right on the middle of the best street in Bangkok so you can not beat the location for the action..

Related Travel Blogs About D & D Inn

tops & flops
best beer: beer lao, laosbest beach: ko phi phi leybest mainland beach: hoi an, vietnambest city: tokyobest country: japanbest language: finnishbest nightclub: ministry of sound, singaporebest women:…d inn, bangkok best independent travelers: south koreans best easy listening music: laos best clubbing music: reggaeton, south america…
Made it to Koh Phangan.... and survived the intense partying! =)
It's been a few days since my last blog entry... It has been a long few days though!  I woke up that morning in Bangkok around 4:30am and checked out of the D&D Inn and caught a cab to the…Bangkok around 4:30am and checked out of the D&D Inn and caught a cab to the airport…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals