D&D Inn

D&D Inn Rates and Deals

D&D Inn Bangkok Reviews

vkaterc vkaterc
Backpacker Haven on Khoa San Road Jul 04, 2011
This hotel is in a perfect location on Khoa San Road in Bangkok. There is an incredible rooftop pool, internet cafe, bar and massage room. The rooms are clean and nicer than your average hostel. AMAZING breakfast & lots of backpackers.
Jr013 Jr013
D&D inn - Bangkok May 28, 2011
I stayed here the first 4 days of my trip. Very friendly staff, good location right on Khao San R. Can be noisy at night. The swimming pool on the roof is a great place to relax and meet other people.
Chloelf Chloelf
Worst Hostel I ever stayed in Aug 14, 2009
I booked into this hostel, ended up moving in the middle of the night to a different hostel. The staff are extremely rude. I was waiting an hour and a half for a room when I went in first thing in the morning, when I eventually got to the room it was filty it still had the same sheets on the bed from the last people staying there, with tissue on the floor and all. I went back down and they didn't even apologise just gave me another room a half an hour later. The next room was clean, but the noise from Khao San Road was so loud, I left at 4am and went and stayed in my friends hostel. Its expensive for what you get. Its 500 baht a night, when if you go to a hostel off Khao San Road, you can get a much nicer room for 250 baht a night! Also note to self: Do not get into an argument with a random german guy when drunk in the hostel reception, the staff will call the cops and you will be arrested! I learned my lesson!
bb1luv says:
Yicks!
Posted on: Feb 12, 2011
travelman727 says:
Thanks for the heads up.
Posted on: May 19, 2010
derekbilldaly derekbil…
Sleep Deprivation Is Highly Overrted Aug 09, 2009
D&D Inn has always been one of those permanent fixtures on Khao San Road that people constantly rave on about. I had always thought about staying there but never could remember which one it was until it was too late.

I used to regret not staying there....until I stayed there.

It is highly overrated.

There are so many cheaper places in and around Khao San Road. One of its biggest draws is the swimming pool, which some seem to think is the only hostel on the street with the pool, this is certainly not the case any more. Also, the pool was closed down when I was here, so I was a little unfortunate.

After a very very prolonged wait to check in, a big disadvantage of D&D's misguided popularity, we managed to get a room and then preceded to trundled down the maze o corridors to our room. It was not exactly clean and the window led immediately to a noisy power box that struggled to drown out the noise of the street below.

The street noise would not bother us too much as we use the mentality that a room while your travelling is something you should spend as little time in. So we did.

They did have a bar downstairs that showed live football, however, this was surprisingily quiet for a bar on Khao San.

All in all, I fel suckered in by all the people who had recommended this place to me in the best. Although, I must admit that when I had first stayed in Khao San road over 6 years ago, this place was probably a breath of fresh air from the usual sweat box rooms that were generally on offer.
dave_cambodia dave_cam…
D&D Mar 10, 2009
D&D on the Khao san ghetto, I mean road, is an ok place to stay, obviously being on Khao san its good to explore Banglamphu from, though I think a lot of people who stay there never venture futher than KSR. It was clean, had new lifts which made things easier and the staff were pretty friendly. The roof top pool is a nice touch for a budget(ish) place though its not as cheap as GH's on KSR used to be. The pool though pretty small was nice and clean though it tended to be full of drunk loud Isralies fresh from their stint in the army and determined to have a good time. It was nice to be able to run down to the street for some cheap beer and food to take back upstairs, they have a cool message board thing where you can post a note for your mates, or strangers to see which is a nice touch. Pretty good, I just have my reservations about KSR and all that it means.

Related Travel Blogs About D&D Inn

tops & flops
best beer: beer lao, laosbest beach: ko phi phi leybest mainland beach: hoi an, vietnambest city: tokyobest country: japanbest language: finnishbest nightclub: ministry of sound, singaporebest women:…d inn, bangkok best independent travelers: south koreans best easy listening music: laos best clubbing music: reggaeton, south america…
Made it to Koh Phangan.... and survived the intense partying! =)
It's been a few days since my last blog entry... It has been a long few days though!  I woke up that morning in Bangkok around 4:30am and checked out of the D&D Inn and caught a cab to the…Bangkok around 4:30am and checked out of the D&D Inn and caught a cab to the airport…

Check D&D Inn Rates and Deals