Czech Food

Prague, Czech Republic

Czech Food Prague Reviews

nimic nimic
Czech Cuisines ~ Jun 23, 2011
It's usual for us to try the local food whenever We are in a foreign country. So in this review, I'm gonna share with you guys some Czech food that you shouldn't miss when you're in Prague!

Most of Czech dishes are pork, or beef, but chicken, turkey, fresh-water fish, duck, lamb and rabbit are common.

The "knedlík" which is a side dish, is a dumpling, made of either wheat or potato flour that is boiled as a roll of dough, then cut into slices and served with gravy.

My friends love the "Veprove Knedliky" which is your basic pork plus dumpling. Of course you'll have to try Goulash too!

"Beefsteak na Kyselo" is a steak with sour, creamy gravy.

Now, what drinks should you try there? Well, the national beverage is beer..what else xD

Related Travel Blogs About Czech Food

Middle-eastern food and entertainment in the middle of Prague?
That's right! One of my TB friends told me about this great restaurant in Old Town Prague where you can get some really good middle eastern food. The restaurant also has hookas available for patrons.…That's right! One of my TB friends told me about this great restaurant in Old Town Prague where you…
Food, glorious food, oh, how we have missed you!
It has been called one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe! With the river gliding through the city and its 17 bridges, it becomes the scene from Smetana's compositions.. The RIVER.. as yo… It has been called one of the most beautiful cities in Eastern Europe! With the river gliding through the city…
Back to Prague, Back to the Clock and Mexican Food
  The next day we slept in until 8:30AM.  Yep, for us that was sleeping in as Noah’s body clock still was waking him up way too early.  Even though he was on the other side of t…food very well, it is an old friend, but I was kind of tired of the Czech cuisine after the braut incident and wanted something familiar. It was odd seeing…

Check Prague Hotel Deals