Cyma Greek Restaurant

www.cymarestaurants.com - (+632) 915-2859

Cyma Greek Restaurant Quezon City Reviews

cotton_foam cotton_f…
very close to the authentic greek food Jul 17, 2012
Cyma Greek Restaurant is located at Trinoma Center in North Avenue, Quezon City. It is one of those many upper class restaurants at Trinoma Mall.

This restaurant is franchised. Other branches are located in most major cities of the country.

The restaurant’s interior decorations are basic and simple. The dining area is quite small but it works fine for small gatherings like the mini-reunion I had with my former officemates. There is an outside dining with a nice view of bamboo plants surrounding the area. Outside dining however can be humid. Bathroom is small and needs attention (cleaning) though.

The staffs are attentive to our needs. Although at times you would see them chitchatting in one corner. They “serenaded” one of my former officemate who was celebrating her birthday at that time. They also gave her a complimentary ice cream cake on a sundae glass and a birthday candle to blow.

We ordered a variety of dishes including Family Style Greek Salad, Garidis Me Feta Spaghetti with Broiled Shrimps and Chicken & Lamb Gyros. For desserts we ordered their traditional Greek dessert in a platter which consists of baklava, ryzogalo (creamy rice pudding), Greek yoghurt with honey and smolatena (molten chocolate cake). The salad was superb both the vegies and the dressing! I did not try the pasta but my friends said it was fantastic! I like their yoghurt with honey. It tasted like the yogurt in Greece!

I’ll definitely dine here again.

Cost: I don't have an exact idea how much did it cost our foods since this was a treat to me by my former officemates.
cotton_foam says:
Oo naman meron! ;)
Posted on: Sep 28, 2013
Caliber-A says:
really there is greek taverna in trinoma? I will try that one.
Posted on: Sep 27, 2013