Cybulskiego Guest Rooms

Cybulskiego Guest Rooms Rates and Deals

Cybulskiego Guest Rooms Krakow Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Clean and cheap hostel with comfy rooms and great breakfast Jul 13, 2008
We stayed in the Cybulskiego Guest Rooms for 6 nights, so we really hoped the place would be good. Luckily it was.

The location is, in my opinion, perfect. It is at the Western side of Krakow's old town, outside the Planty park boundaries but yet on a 10 minutes stroll from the Rynek Glowny. The neighborhood is save and quite.

Not all of the staff speak English, but most of them do. In the mornings, when everyone goes to have breakfast (included in price) the English speaking staff is always around to answer questions or help you along. They are very friendly and know a lot of information about things to do and see, where to take buses.

Breakfast is the best, for hostel standards. Bread and sandwiches, boiled eggs, tomatoes and cucumber, various cheeses, pates and meat, and Nutella for the lovers. Well, just everything you would chose from at home. The diner room is in the cellar, but decorated really nicely. A very nice place to have a tea in the morning and wonder were to go next.

We had a triple room which was really spacious. We had a large window facing the street, which we kept open all day and night, without suffering from noise. There hardly passes any car here. The beds were comfy and I was so happy to find a radio so I could play some music in the morning. We booked a room with shared bathroom.

The toilet and bathroom were separate and we only had to share with 4 more people (two rooms of two). There was a separate entrance door to just the hallway, toilet and bathroom for these three rooms (ours and the two others), so this hall also was very quite. There was a computer to be shared only between these two rooms as well, with internet access included, and a tiny but neat kitchen. Everything really clean and well maintained.

I can't complain about a simple thing. Therefor I would really recommend this place to anyone going to Krakow. We payed 45 EUR per night for the room, that is 15 EUR per person, which is a good deal I think, seen the accommodation and friendliness we got.
Dad looking out of the window :)

Related Travel Blogs About Cybulskiego Guest Rooms

Arriving in Poland
It is early morning when we carry our bags to my uncle's car. He will drive us to Brussels Airport, from were our flight leaves at 9:25 am. I really don't know what to expect from this trip to Poland…Cybulskiego Guest Rooms , somewhat west of the old center of Krakow. The walk there shouldn't take more than a small…

Check Cybulskiego Guest Rooms Rates and Deals