Cusco Hotels

Browse 53 Cusco, Peru hotel reviews for 242 Cusco hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Cusco

Pisac Hotels17.8 km
Urubamba Hotels27.2 km
Sacred Valley Hotels27.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Cusco Hotels and Deals

#1 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Immers says: "The owners are Dutch, which gives it an advantage because the speak good English..."
#2 of 242 hotels in Cusco
meideprac says: "I stayed at Hostal Qorikilla in Cusco, before and after my four day hike to Mach..."
#3 of 242 hotels in Cusco
GerryvdS says: "I stayed here 4 nights, two before and two after visiting Machu Picchu. Together..."
$213
#4 of 242 hotels in Cusco
mahtra001 says: "Nice rooms, good service, nice stuff, breakfast was delicious!"
#5 of 242 hotels in Cusco
aerynn says: "Ninos Hotel was a pleasant surprise. I didn't know what to expect, since their ..."
#6 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Viviana says: "I stayed in the hotel for a week, we had a nice and comfortable room with a grea..."
#7 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Maya365 says: "Nice and cozy, if you like old houses refurbished with a romantic touch. The own..."
#8 of 242 hotels in Cusco
rsvpme says: "The Hotel and Mirador Los Apus is located in the San Blais, district of Cusco an..."
$30
#9 of 242 hotels in Cusco
ggbazza says: "It may not have the most Peruvian name, but it is a great place. It is located n..."
$38
#10 of 242 hotels in Cusco
jelarie says: "My friend and I stayed here when we went to Peru. This was our base in Cusco as ..."
$72
#11 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Daniel says: "This hotel is an amazing hotel, and the only thing I have against it is the oran..."
$91
#12 of 242 hotels in Cusco
eglp says: "Hotel Libertador in Cusco is very well situated, right next to the Dominican Chu..."
$131
#13 of 242 hotels in Cusco
portia says: "This is a wonderful, private hotel, with only 10 rooms or so. We had a very larg..."
$290
#14 of 242 hotels in Cusco
FKYAMIN says: "This is a lovely hotel and the staff are great - from Reception through to the B..."
#15 of 242 hotels in Cusco
alyssaob says: "We stayed three nights at the Nios Hotel while in Cusco and loved it. We stop..."
#16 of 242 hotels in Cusco
runwalkhike says: "Maran is in the San Blas neighborhood, up a very steep street but just a few m..."
$24
#17 of 242 hotels in Cusco
stian79 says: "The hotel is nice and clean. It's close to the Plaza de armas in Cusco and has ..."
#18 of 242 hotels in Cusco
halilee says: "We spent 3 nights here pre-Inca trail trek and then another night here after the..."
$46
#19 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Vlindeke says: "In Cusco we were staying in Hotel Ruinas Ruinas Street 472, Cusco. The hotel i..."
$69
#20 of 242 hotels in Cusco
skydiverchick says: "I found this hostel on hostelworld, in an effort to avoid a boring homestay whil..."
#21 of 242 hotels in Cusco
disappearhere says: "Proceeds for Los Ninos Hotel go to a program helping kids stay off the streets. ..."
#22 of 242 hotels in Cusco
traveller142009 says: "Great location for this hotel one block around the corner from Plaza de Armas...."
$68
#23 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Chocolatejamaica says: "This hotel is located about 6 mins by taxi from the center of Cusco and about 20..."
#24 of 242 hotels in Cusco
Momentum80 says: "My friends and I stayed here both before and after we hiked the Lares Trek and M..."
#25 of 242 hotels in Cusco
thenewextrememimi says: "Our stay in Hotel Qusqo was an excellent deal. 40US between three people for a ..."
Cusco