Cusco, a free booze paradise!!

Cusco main square, Cusco, Peru

Cusco, a free booze paradise!! Reviews

puchun puchun
Cusco, a free booze paradise!! Feb 03, 2010
I went to Cusco, Peru in November 09 and absolutely loved it. Of course the architecture, culture, and people there are really cool but I wanted to write about something that I personally wasn't told and think travelers must know: if you want to party without having to spend a penny and get totally wasted, it is Cusco!!

I was walking by the main square with my bf when a guy gave us a ticket for a free drink at some bar. As we didn't really know any cool bars in the city we decided to just check that one out.

That night we went there and got a free rum and coke each.When we left, at least 5 more people ran towards us giving us tickets for free drinks at different bars so we took them and went to get more free rum and cokes.

By the end of the night, or actually like at 3 or 4 in the morning, we realized we had had at least 10 drinks each without spending any money at all!! and I must point out they were great drinks, not just a lot of coke with almost no rum. Basically that night we saved probably $80 at least.

So if you go to Cusco, give it a try and drink for free as I did =)
sylviandavid says:
LOL.... Good for you! very thrifty...
Posted on: Feb 03, 2010
jmurray83 says:
nice! sounds like my kinda place, i sorta did the same thing in Thailand with free bbq's lol!
I guess Cusco is a must for me!
Posted on: Feb 03, 2010