Cusco Plaza II

Cusco Plaza II Rates and Deals

Cusco Plaza II Reviews

Momentum80 Momentum…
Great Location and affordable pricing Nov 13, 2011
My friends and I stayed here both before and after we hiked the Lares Trek and Machu Picchu. Its location is the best thing about it. We spent about 30 min checking in and settling our stuff in the rooms. The rooms are a good size, clean bathrooms, plenty of hot water. The beds were better than a hostel, but about midrange hotel quality. Our room the first couple of days was on the street side so it had a cool balcony. Most of the rooms are on the inside as was ours when we came back and it didnt have a balcony. However, the downside of the balcony was you did hear street noise so if you are a light sleeper, this is not the room for you. The inside room was very quiet.

The staff was very courteous and there is someone at desk 24 hours a day to help and when you leave they will hold your key so you dont lose it in the city. The provide lots of hot water downstairs and different teas and coffee and lots of coca leaves to help with any altitude sickness you may be experiencing. There are large open areas with couches in the middle of the Hotel with glass covering the top to protect from elements but provide sunlight. People would hang out here and it was a good place to meet others.

The best thing about this place was the location. It is only a couple blocks away from Plaza de Armas which is where most of the restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, etc are located. It is also located right next to the police station. I felt safe at all times here.

This is a good place if you are planning on doing any of the treks. When on the Inca or Lares Trek, you are limited in weight and they have a room to store all of your stuff that you arent taking with you to get the weight down.

Overall I would recommend this place again. I got a good nights sleep and was a short distance to good eating and entertainment.
one of the atriums
the room with balcony
We had al the tea we wanted

Check Cusco Plaza II Rates and Deals